FileMaker Designed For Production Companies - Mac Based
We're a creative production company finally looking into systemizing things a bit more and we're struggling to find an application that (1) Suits our needs (2) Is Intuitive (3) Looks fun (like any Mac Program). The last one is a big one for us. Most of the interface design for the FileMaker pre-made solutions looks really techy, PC based, and unexciting to use. For us, it's strangely a big deal. We like the look of the Mac program "Daylite" (http://www.marketcircle.com/daylite/ ) but fear it is too basic and non-adaptive.
Here is what we mainly need to use it for:
1) CDM - Attaching bids to clients & organizing relative data to each contact so that everyone knows what they need to know went on with that client.
2) Sale Cales - Who called, when, what happened, when to follow up....
3) Pipeline progression & Project Calenders - Deadlines and assigning tasks to complete job by job
4) Rate sheet relevant to client
5) Integration with email programs
We do lots of post-production and creative marketing services for our client's video needs. Can anyone recommend a pre-made solution or how to get a pretty good FileMaker pro Solution made for a botique production company with a wonderful interface design and relative work flow?
Thanks very much.