0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 6, 2009 10:27 AM by ACG

FileMaker pro 10 over Remote Desktop Services (Previously Terminal Services)

ACG

Title

FileMaker pro 10 over Remote Desktop Services (Previously Terminal Services)

Hello,

I have a FileMaker database being hosted on FM Server 10 that, when viewed over Remote Desktop Services (RDS was previously Terminal Services), the color palette displays at the "System Subset" (88 colors).  When I view it from the same server, but using my local machine as the connector, it displays at "Standard System Palette" (256 colors).  While in the RDS session, I change the palette to 256 colors but the display stays the sameand nothing actually changes.  I have changed the palette and closed, then re-opened the DB with no change still.

The sessions settings have no limite on color depth and when I check the status from RDS Manager, it shows I am in 32-bit color.  I have forced the color depth to be every option down to 8-bit just to see if there was a difference, but unfortunately there was not.  

I have also opened other local databases from the same RDS session and the colors display just fine.

RDS is running on Windows Server 2008 standard.  Connections to the server have been made from both Windows 7 and Vista machines.  

Any ideas?