1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 28, 2009 8:43 AM by TSGal

filemaker pro 9 database problem with internet explorer, safari.

rcm2188

Title

filemaker pro 9 database problem with internet explorer, safari.

I work at a school and we are having a problem submitting a technical report.  From firefox it works fine, but whenever someone does it from Internet Explorer or Safari, they entries come up blank.  For instance, when someone in firefox fills out the information, like Name, Number, then after the submit it to us, it does come up and shows the information.  However, when someone fills out the information in Internet Explorer or Sarari and submits it, it comes up just as no one had filled anything out.  Any ideas..?? THANKS!!

• 1. Re: filemaker pro 9 database problem with internet explorer, safari.
          TSGal

rcm2188:

Thank you for your post.

I'm assuming you are using Instant Web Publishing to access the FileMaker Pro database file?  What I cannot discern from your post is if a record is being added to the database file without any data, or is no record added?

What version of FileMaker Pro 9 are you using?  Is this running on Windows or Mac?  What versions of Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer are being used, and on what computers?

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc.