0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 18, 2014 4:10 PM by SueMcGovern

Filemaker Runtime Issue - your access privileges do not allow you to perform this function

SueMcGovern

Title

Filemaker Runtime Issue - your access privileges do not allow you to perform this function

Hi, I have created a runtime application for a user who shall be doing some basic testing before full release but she is having s few issues.  She firstly was unable to open the database because of Mac security restrictions ("Allow apps downloaded from" had to be changed) but now she tells me she is able to open the database, view everything but is unable to add any records.  She receives the error message:  "your access privileges do not allow you to perform this function".  She has checked the info for the file itself and it has read and write permissions.  Plus, I set up the security so she is signing into the database with full read/write privileges but I did remove all admin privileges when creating the runtime.   I have tested the database with a number of other Macs and no-one else has the issue - they can all add/modify and delete records.  I figure it is probably a system security issue but don't have much experience on a Mac so am not sure where to look.   Has anyone else had the same issue?