3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 9, 2015 11:02 AM by philmodjunk

Fill Problem

wacole1213

Title

Fill Problem

I have two reports that use Graphic Fill to highlight a couple of fields.  The reports are essentially the same in their design, though they point to different tables within the system.  One report is for Main Trips and the other is for Side Trips.

The Side Trips report, even though it has Graphic Fill defined for two fields (a) shows the fill colors in Layout mode and (b) doesn't show the fill colors in either Browse or Preview.  The report is also printed but doesn't show the fill colors in the printed version.

The Main Trips report also has two fields which use Graphic Fill but shows the fill colors in all three modes and, because this layout is used to print a report, also shows the fill colors in the printed version.

I have compared the Inspector values for both fields for both reports and [save for the field values themselves] can see no difference. 

I am totally stumped on this one. 

If it's any help, here's a screen shot of the layout for the Side Trip report [the one that is not displaying Graphic Fill values in all modes:

Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

Thanks, as always ...

2015-07-09_12-27-41.jpg