AnsweredAssumed Answered

Find the last date based upon another field

Question asked by atwharton on Mar 11, 2013
Latest reply on Mar 12, 2013 by atwharton

Title

Find the last date based upon another field

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone can help. I have a table (see example below) where inspections are completed on one item several times. I wish to just show the last inspection in my layout. I know its something to do with performing a find but i cannot get the formula correct.

INSP ID                     EQP ID                     EX DATE                     NEXT EXAM DATE (Calculation of EX DAte + 30 days)
                    1                     1                     24/06/12                     24/07/12
                    2                     1                     23/07/12                     23/08/12
                    3                     1                     20/08/12                     20/09/12
                    4                     2                     15/07/12                     15/08/12
                    5                     2                     10/08/12                     10/09/12

I want the find to to show the following result:-

INSP ID                     EQP ID                     EX DATE                     NEXT EXAM DATE (Calculation of EX DAte + 30 days)
                    3                     1                     20/08/12                     20/09/12
                    5                     2                     10/08/12                     10/09/12

Plz help
smiley

Outcomes