1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 10, 2013 8:21 AM by philmodjunk

Finding records from a pull down list exits script

PeterBlakeman

Title

Finding records from a pull down list exits script

I would like to sort records after I search a field that has a pull down list. As soon as I select the item from the pull down list it exits find mode and does not perform the rest of the script: sort by field.

• 1. Re: Finding records from a pull down list exits script
          philmodjunk

You'll need to supply some more detail.

Are you using a script trigger? Which one?

What exactly is your script?

To post a script to the forum:

1.           You can upload a screen shot of your script by using the Upload an Image controls located just below Post A Answer.
          3.           You can print a script to a PDF, open the PDF and then select and copy the script as text from the opened PDF to your clipboard for pasting here. (with this approach, you can get multiple script steps on the same line, please edit the pasted text by inserting some returns to separate those steps.)
          5.           If You have FileMaker Advanced, you can generate a database design report and copy the script as text from there.
          7.           If you paste a text form of the script, you can use the Script Pretty box in the Known Bugs List database to paste a version that is single spaced and indented for a more professional and easier to read format.