4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 28, 2012 11:13 AM by MeganCulham

Firm Groups

MeganCulham

Title

Firm Groups

How do I create a new Firm Group? If I go into Firm Groups and do New Group it won't let me change what's already in there as a Group ID and Description.  Thanks

• 1. Re: Firm Groups
          philmodjunk

And what file are you using? In what version of FileMaker? On what operationg system? We have no idea and thus can't help you until you tell us more.

Please read this thread: Please Help Us to Help You...

• 2. Re: Firm Groups
            MeganCulham

FileMaker Pro 11

Mac OS X , V 10.6.8

File?  Firm Directory?

• 3. Re: Firm Groups
              philmodjunk

Still not enough info.

What database file are you using? How is it designed?

FileMaker Pro is a development platform for creating any number of different database solutions. Unless we can see that database design, we have no idea what you are deailing with when you attempt to create a "Firm Group".

If this is a file created from a Filemaker 11 starter solution, telling us which starter solution was used might give us a clue.

Otherwise, you will need to ask these questions of the person who created the database for you.

• 4. Re: Firm Groups
                MeganCulham

Forget it.  Thanks for your help.  Way too over my head, it will have to wait for my co-worker to return.  FileMaker isn't exactly user friendly.