Return to FileMaker.com
FM Pro 10 ODBC Connection to MS SQL Single Sign On via Active Directory
(1) FileMakerPro 10 (not server)
(2) Active Directory
(3) MS SQL Server
(4) Trying to configure a datasource in FM using ODBC to connect to MS SQL Server.
(5) Works fine when I specify a username and password
(6) Does not work when I try to use Use Windows Authentication (Single Sign-0n)
(7) In particular, SPN: MSSQLSvc/123.456.789.123:1433 does not work.
(8) MS SQL is running under the built-in Network login, which is supposed to register an SPN automatically with Active Directory.
(9) MS SQL has TCP connections enabled
(10) I can't ask the Network Manager, because that's me.
Does anyone know the correct string for SPN: ?
Retrieving data ...