FM Pro 10 ODBC Connection to MS SQL Single Sign On via Active Directory
(1) FileMakerPro 10 (not server)
(2) Active Directory
(3) MS SQL Server
(4) Trying to configure a datasource in FM using ODBC to connect to MS SQL Server.
(5) Works fine when I specify a username and password
(6) Does not work when I try to use Use Windows Authentication (Single Sign-0n)
(7) In particular, SPN: MSSQLSvc/123.456.789.123:1433 does not work.
(8) MS SQL is running under the built-in Network login, which is supposed to register an SPN automatically with Active Directory.
(9) MS SQL has TCP connections enabled
(10) I can't ask the Network Manager, because that's me.
Does anyone know the correct string for SPN: ?