FM Pro 13: Records not displayed
I am using Filemaker Pro 13 with the very latest updates. I recently received a copy of a new database that contains well in excess of 7 million records with 25 plus fields. Previously when viewing a copy of an earlier database which contained approximately the same number of records, I had no issues in viewing all of the records.
I received a new updated CD with approximately the same number of records and all of the records are not being displayed. I have confirmed that they can be viewed and the CD is good by viewing the records in Microsoft Access. However, in FM Pro 13 these records cannot be viewed. The last 400,000 plus records are not being displayed. At first I thought it may have been a decryption issue so I went back and went through the process and decrypted the data, converted it to an FM Pro database as I have in the past and same thing. I cannot see the records and this is causing a serious issue. As noted, I have confirmed that the files are fine as these can be viewed in MS Access.
I am at a loss as this just started and have not had these issues in the past.