2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 8, 2012 9:49 PM by DillipKumarMahapatra

FMExample Plugin Xcode project Compile error

nm

Title

FMExample Plugin Xcode project Compile error

Hi, 

I am compiling FMExample plugin xcode project provided in FileMaker Advanced 9 CD with the Mac OS 10.2.8.SDK with GCC 3.3 settings. As I am compiling this project using Xcode 3.0 on Mac OS X 10.5, I am getting compilation error.  I also get compile errors after changing with following Xcode Project settings. 

• Cross Platform SDK is MacOSX10.4u.sdk
      • GCC : 4.0
      • Architecture : x86_64 

Can anyone help me on how I will be able to resolve this problem? 

Thanks,

Naaz   

• 1. Re: FMExample Plugin Xcode project Compile error
          TSGal

nm:

Thank you for your post.

If you are using GCC 3.3, then I'm assuming you are using a Power PC.  If you are using an Intel-based Mac, then use GCC 4.0.

If you haven't read the Development manual, please read Pages 35-37 of the FMPA9_Development.pdf manual, and make sure everything is set up properly.

Assuming all of this has been followed, what kind of error message(s) are you receiving when compiling?  Any additional information would be helpful.

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc. 

• 2. Re: FMExample Plugin Xcode project Compile error
            DillipKumarMahapatra

Hi,

I am also trying to compile this Example plugin given in the Filemaker API. My Xcode setting was also

• Cross Platform SDK is MacOSX10.4u.sdk
            • GCC : 4.0
            • Architecture : x86_64
            • Mac OS X Deployment Target : Mac OS X 10.4

But i am getting 28 errors with a warning and i have attached my screenshot with here. Please suggest me, why i am getting these errors and the proper Xcode build setting.

Thanks in advance.