4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 2, 2014 3:54 AM by SamuelKeating

FMP Charts

Sam_1

Title

FMP Charts

Hello,

I wanted to know if someone can please help me create a company supply demand chart.

demand for company products changes over years and supply typically remains same due to manufacturing constraint. i have following data set

Product      Demand-FY 12     Demand Fy-13    Demand FY-14    Demand FY-15      Supply

ABC                   12                            14                            19                         22                            20

XYZ                      11                         14                              17                          19                          20

the Demand should in X axis progressing over the period of years (Y-axis) and supply remains constant. 

I am totally confused if it is even possible in FMP. also, if i need to arrange my dataset(currently they are like this coz demand tabs comes from multiple calculation)

Thank you,

the diagram below shows what i created in excel but i would prefer to do it in FMP.

supply_demand.png