2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 11, 2012 2:20 PM by Sorbsbuster

FMP12

amtrakpdx

Title

FMP12 & Graphs

I've just learned how to create graphs with my FMP12.  I can see that it will produce something that can be printed out, BUT...

Is there a way for a graph to become a part (embedded?) of a layout?  If this IS possible would you please give me the pathway I'd use to get this done.

TIA

Allyson

"Or do you mean you have a graph showing the sales value of a Product Range for this Sales Manager for this Quarter and you want to show that on each Sales Manager's record?  (That is: you have graphed a particular found set of records, and you want to automatically graph a similar found set of records in the same way?)"

Sorbsbuster I think what you're suggesting is exactly what I want.  I'd like to have a graph show up on each record that shows the (graphic) history of that salesperson's performance.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

• 1. Re: FMP12 & Graphs
          philmodjunk

Really need more detail before we can help you here.

Do you mean that you want to capture the current image of a chart and to then use it on another layout not based on the same table or set of records?

Or do you just want to incorporate that chart as part of a report that displays the same data in other ways?

• 2. Re: FMP12 & Graphs
            Sorbsbuster

Or do you mean you have a graph showing the sales value of a Product Range for this Sales Manager for this Quarter and you want to show that on each Sales Manager's record?  (That is: you have graphed a particular found set of records, and you want to automatically graph a similar found set of records in the same way?)