3 Replies Latest reply on May 29, 2012 8:24 AM by RodrigoPerez

FMP12 Save/Send Record As Not Working with Outlook 2011 for Mac

RodrigoPerez

Title

FMP12 Save/Send Record As Not Working with Outlook 2011 for Mac

I just purchased FMP12 and was going through the tutorial and at the end of Lesson 9, it shows you how to create a report and then save it and send it as a .PDF file.  When I do this, the .PDF file is created and saved, then Outlook 2011 pops up, but no new message window with an attachment in it shows up.  However, if I check in the Drafts folder of Outlook 2011, there is a newly created, but totally blank email message.

I'm running OS X Lion 10.7.4 and MS Office for Mac with all the current updates.  I verified that Outlook is set as the default mail application in its preferences and all looks fine.

I emailed support and they suggested that I call in for support, but when I did, all they wanted to do was charge me for the support call for something that should be working out of the box.  Not very helpful.

At any rate, any advice on how to rectify or further troubleshoot this issue would be appreciated.  I only have a few more days to return the software, should things not work out.