1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 20, 2013 6:41 AM by philmodjunk

Font size for records that have data that has been copied and pasted in

EwanMacGregor

Title

Font size for records that have data that has been copied and pasted in

Hi all,

Getting the hang of FM and have started to get some good results. I've built a price list with loads of variables such as exchange rate, currency, trade discount etc. This all works fine except for the Barcode field. This is just a fixed field per record and isn't used for any calculations etc. I've got the data from various sources and copied and pasted the information over. The issue I have is that I can't format the font size for each record. It shows in various sizes. I've tried formatting the size all over the place but nothing I've tried has worked.

Any suggestions?

• 1. Re: Font size for records that have data that has been copied and pasted in
          philmodjunk

Styles pasted with the data into a field or applied to selected text in the field via the formatting tool bar supersedes formatting set on a field object on your layout.

You can show all records, click in the field and use Replace field contents with TextFormatRemove ( YourfieldNameHere ) to remove all text formatting from this data.

You can use TextFormatRemove ( Self ) as an auto-enter calculation (clear the "do not replace existing value..." check box) calculation to prevent this in the future.