2 Replies Latest reply on May 12, 2010 9:22 PM by Susan

Forgot Password

Linux

Title

Forgot Password

<!-- [if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings>   <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif] --><!-- [if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument>   <w:View>Normal</w:View>   <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom>   <w:PunctuationKerning/>   <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/>   <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>   <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent>   <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>   <w:Compatibility>    <w:BreakWrappedTables/>    <w:SnapToGridInCell/>    <w:WrapTextWithPunct/>    <w:UseAsianBreakRules/>    <w:DontGrowAutofit/>   </w:Compatibility> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif] --><!-- [if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif] --><!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal      {mso-style-parent:"";      margin:0cm;      margin-bottom:.0001pt;      mso-pagination:widow-orphan;      font-size:12.0pt;      font-family:"Times New Roman";      mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1      {size:612.0pt 792.0pt;      margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt;      mso-header-margin:35.4pt;      mso-footer-margin:35.4pt;      mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1      {page:Section1;} --><!-- [if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable      {mso-style-name:"Table Normal";      mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;      mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;      mso-style-noshow:yes;      mso-style-parent:"";      mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;      mso-para-margin:0cm;      mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;      mso-pagination:widow-orphan;      font-size:10.0pt;      font-family:"Times New Roman";      mso-ansi-language:#0400;      mso-fareast-language:#0400;      mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif] -->

I am using the trial version of Filemaker Pro 10 and have made an error I have forgot the Adim password that I created how can I reset this Windows XP PS33

If I uninstall I will not be able to reinstall the trail

Any help appreciated

• 1. Re: Forgot Password
          raybaudi
             A forgotten pwd does not let you open the file that you created but you still can use you trial creating a new file.
          • 2. Re: Forgot Password
            Susan

I don't if it work for you or not!
            but it is the easiest thing to do now!
            Step 1: Start Windows PC
            Step 2: When you can see the Windows login screen, press ctrl+alt+del keys Twice and it'll show Classic Login box
            Step 3: Type Administrator as Username and leave the Password field blank
            Step 4: Press the Enter Key and then you can be able to login the default windows administrator account which is it created by default when install windows.

Note: When you input the key combination Please don’t put the cursor on any account. And if you change the name or password before, you cannot login by this way.

Related Tutorial :  How to reset windows password