AnsweredAssumed Answered

Generating Reports?

Question asked by KatieAlbert on Jul 30, 2013
Latest reply on Jul 31, 2013 by philmodjunk

Title

Generating Reports?

Two months ago, I was put in charge of using Filemaker Pro to keep my office's databases, using a system set up by someone else (who doesn't work for/at/near our office).  Found lots of help in the forums when I was learning FMP initially, but I need more!

We use FMP to keep track of members of our organization (in a layout called "members," which has a field for "registration date," among other things) and how often these members come in to use our facilities (in a layout called "timetracker," which gets a new entry for every time each member comes in).  The person who set up the database created a few reports that tell me which memberships are expiring soon, which members come each month (and what they're doing while they're here), and a few other things that aren't really related to this question.

I'm currently trying to generate a report that shows me which members have registered and not visited the facilities in their first month of membership (so we can follow up with them).  If possible, I'd also like it to show members who may have been coming regularly in the past but haven't been in lately (1+ month).  I've had a few ideas about how to do it, but at the end of the day, I don't really know what I'm doing.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Outcomes