4 Replies Latest reply on Apr 6, 2011 6:30 AM by JúlioCoutinho

Global Field in BPK

dtoone

Title

Global Field in BPK

Hi,

I am evaluating Filemaker and the BPK. I am wondering how I insert my company's name into the global field instead of "Big Mountain Bikes".

Thanks for fielding such a simple question.

Dave 

• 1. Re: Global Field in BPK
          TSGal

dtoone:

Thank you for your post.

On the main post, you will see "Insert your company name" at the top right.  There is a tooltip that says "Paste your company name and logo in the information screen".  Click the ? (question mark) button just below that, and this brings you to a layout where you can type in your company name and/or insert your logo into a Container field.

If you need clarification for any of the above steps, please let me know.

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc. 

• 2. Re: Global Field in BPK
            dtoone

Got it. Muchas Gracias

• 3. Re: Global Field in BPK
              deancarlson

I am trying Filemaker 11, and I have the same question. If I openthe "bps_Main_Menu.fp7" file, what steps do I take from there?

Thanks

• 4. Re: Global Field in BPK
                JúlioCoutinho

Deancarlson,

Just got it... 

1. Open the "bps_Main_Menu.fp7" and click on the "?"b button at the top. It will open the one page help.

2. Simply click on the "Big Mountain Bikes" text there and changed it to your company.

3. Go View and select "View as a table". Copy and paste your logo to the second field.

That's it!