AnsweredAssumed Answered

Go to Layout From Button On Portal

Question asked by MarcMcCall on Jun 13, 2012
Latest reply on Jun 13, 2012 by MarcMcCall

Title

Go to Layout From Button On Portal

Hey guys,

I am trying to get this button working in my portal.  I am on a layout based on Evolution and the portal is showing record from the table

Evolution_Web_Service_Functions::ID_Function x Evolution::id_function

This way they all show up.  I just want to use the portal as a "scroll to the function I want to use an click a button to go to it"

The Records are just the Name and Description of the functions this web service represents.  I plan on making a separate table for each of these functions, and relateing them in this fashion.

Evolution_Web_Service_Functions::ID_Function = Evolution_AddUser::id_function

Evolution_Web_Service_Functions::ID_Function = Evolution_AddAddress::id_function

There are approximately 60 functions, and I want to create a table for each one so they are easyer for me to set up and program.  It's taken me a month to figure out how to get them working to post data to this web service and desiphering and parsing the replys, so I want to just build it like this, because i know I can make it work right for each one finally.

I want to put a button on the portal that goes to the layout I will have setup eventually for all of the functions.

I am would like to try to incorparate a field on Evolution_Web_Service_Functions called table.  a text field i can enter the table name the actual function exists on, and use that field as a parameter for the button to go to that layout.  I would have this field on the portal.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Outcomes