Group By Field option not working Exporting Records to Excel
I wrote a script to export records to an excel file.
I specified the field order and set to group the data by Customer Number.
Only when I export the file, it simply exports the first record of data that matches
the customer number and ignores all the other ones never summing the amount.
I have tested dozens of variation with sorting, and exporting and grouping and after hours
of failures I am at a loss wondering if there may be some bug in the program.
Please explain why no matter what I sort by or don't sort the daily data,
I only the first line of data in the group export.