AnsweredAssumed Answered

Having trouble printing all records

Question asked by Nan on Jun 24, 2010
Latest reply on Jun 28, 2010 by Nan

Title

Having trouble printing all records

Dear Forum Members,

I am using DBF 7 (which our company bought a long time ago, but just finally got around to using. We are planning to upgrade to 11 soon --if I can get the current db to print out and show all records in hard copy for our inventory projects).

I have created the database, everything looks great, imports and reports went smoothly, pictures on each record all inserted. I have 451 records. I can scroll through and see all of my records (each record is a take a full 8 x 11 page in the format that best suits our inventory --ie 1 record = 1 page, if this matters). 

Have gone to the find mode, requests menu, and selected "all records," I have selected the correct layout., then I have returned to browse mode, I have sorted the records as I wish them to print. I see that all 452 records show in the "total" section . THEN I go to print, I have chosen "records being browsed." I choose print "all," and sometimes I choose pages, then 1 - 452. I have tried every possible option. ONE only page prints out each time I have tried to print --either the "preview" page, or the last record.

So stuck.

Thanks

Nan

Outcomes