1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 15, 2010 8:48 AM by TSGal

Help

paolosalvemini

Title

Help

Hello everybody and happy new year to all of you....

I'm a new user and any help from your part will be highly appreciated, and really hope i could be useful for all of you in future..

I would like to create a program for my activity (re) using filemaker pro 10...

I have a list of clients (about 30 per day) demanding to find them a house and telling me all the characteristics that these houses must have...

I insert all these data on my database (sq meters, zone etc)....

I would like to create a report for all the houses i have to sell at the moment, suggesting me who could be interested on this home....

After i would like to create a script, that sends the characteristic of a certain house to the interested person automatically (mail merge).

ie: i have to sell a house, 40 sq meters on xxx street, i receive a demand of a client, asking me a house of this dimension in a similar zone...

I would like to put that demand on my generic database, it should go directly to the report page of the house I have to sell, and automatically send a mail explaining tha maybe that house could be interesting for him....

I know fm10, I allready used it for less important databases (without scripts, mail merge etc)....

Thank you in advanced 

• 1. Re: Help
          TSGal

paolosalvemini:

Thank you for your post.

FileMaker Pro can do this.  However, it would probably be better if you let us know what problem you are having creating the report.  For example, "I have a report, but it isn't doing 'x'.  Here are the steps I took..."

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc.