7 Replies Latest reply on Jun 13, 2014 6:54 AM by philmodjunk

Help

filemakernew

Title

Help

Hello All,

Below are my two tables which Im working.

Projects

Project Reports                                            
                          Project_report_selected                     Global                     Popup (API,Capsules,Label,Expired)                     Report Name                                            
                          Project_connector                     Global                                           Layout Name                                            
                                                                                            Report Picture                     Container                      
                                                                                            Project Report Key                     Calculation                     Layout Name & " " & Report Name

My two tables are connect via relationship  Project_connector = Project Report Key

What I want is to have a preview of the sample output of the report when I select my report using Project_report_selected Using the Container field Report Picture.

Any help or sample file that you can share is highly appreciated.

Thank you so much.