What you are describing is called a summary report with sub-summary parts. You can look up summary reports in Filemaker's help system to learn more about it.
First some summary fields to compute the numbers and dates you want to see in your report:
Define a summary field, let's call it sPresentCount and define it as the "Count of" your Presentaion ID field.
Define another summary field, sMostRecentDate and define it as the "Maximum" of your Presentation Date field.
Now place theses fields in a summary report:
- Starting from a blank layout based on your table of Presentation records, enter layout mode and add a sub-summary part, (Layouts | Part Setup...).
- Set it up as "When sorted by" your presentation name field. It can "print above" or "print below" either way in the case of this report.
- Add the presentation name field, sPresentCount and sMostRecentDate fields to this new layout part.
- Click on the label for the Body part and press delete to delete it.
- Add any other fields you want to this layout.
- Enter Browse mode.
- Select view as List.
- Perform a find to find just the records for a given location and then sort the records by your presentation name field to see the report you have described here.