In My solution i have 3 tables 

01. Transactions 
      02. Accounts 
      03. subaccounts 

the relationship is 

transaction=------= Accounts =------=subaccounts 
      transaction id -------->accoutransid-----------> Subaccid
      X X 

Accounts can create data in transaction table and subaccounts both. it works well

my question is when new record create on transaction table, i want to pull subaccount name from subaccount table an copy it to one field in transaction table 

any help appreciated

Screen_shot_2012-06-29_at_3.26.19_PM.png

• 1. Re: help me please
          philmodjunk

The labels are confusing here. Why is the table occurrence named "sub_account" but you then edit the screen shot to put "Account" above it?

and the occurrence named Sub_acc_class then has "sub account" added above it?

Do you want a name from a field in sub_acc_class to appear on your db_transactions layout?

That will be a problem as the relationship from db_transactions to sub_account to sub_acc_class is many to one to many. When you link a record in db_transactions to sub_account by entering/selecting a value in db_transactions::sub_account, that links you to one sub_account record, but it can link to a group of different records in sub_acc_class. Which record in that group would have the correct name?