AnsweredAssumed Answered

Help needed to convert FM6 to FM11 Pro

Question asked by DolfSchroeder on Dec 22, 2011
Latest reply on Dec 24, 2011 by Sorbsbuster

Title

Help needed to convert FM6 to FM11 Pro

Hello, 

I have been using FM Pro for 20 years and now downloaded FM11Pro because I upgraded my iMac to Lion in order to use iCloud.  This has caused total frustration.  I have a Product file with 700 products, a customer database with 7300 customers, an invoice file with 8550 invoices, a purchase order file with 1070 purchase orders and a file with about 200 letters.  

When I did the upgrade it converted the old files into FM11 files, however, when I enter a part number in the invoice it does no longer bring up the description and unit price as before.  When I enter the customer code in the invoice it does no longer bring up the address.  I have tried to understand FM11 Pro, but I just don't get it.  To me it looks like all the relations are properly entered, but they don't work. In order to continue creating invoices for my business I have to enter addresses and part descriptions manually.  

I want to find a person that can visit my business in Parker, CO and fix the problems here, or that can remote controlled work in my iMac to see what I have and get me going again.

Anybody in Colorado that can help?

My phone is 720-851-8800 - email: europlotter@me.com

Thanks

Dolf Schroeder

Outcomes