Help needed: calculation for specifying patient records as "open" or "resolved"
- A set of patient records each identified by a unique ID "CSR ID".
- On creation of a new record the status of the patient record is set to 1 in a field called "CSR status". This defines a patient record as "open".
- There is a button that can set the patient record as "resolved" which sets the "CSR staus feild to 0
From this i am able to caculate the
- The number of records "open" by "counting" the CSR status field
- The number of records "resolved" by subrating a count of the CSR status field from the a get total number of records function.
That all works so far, now the troubling bit. I have a portal (see screenshot) to the patient records that filters by patient name and unique ID. This works well as a search system for the database.
I would like to add a field to this portal that shows which patient cases are "open" and which are resolved. In effect i want to take the 1 and 0 classifications of "CSR status" and convert them to a text denotation.
So i make myself another field to display in the portal, lets call it OpenResolved and i want this field to calculate its value (text) using an if statement based on the CSR status of 1 or 0.
If (CSR status = 1; OpenResolved = "Open" ; OpenResolved = "Resolved" )
Problem is this seemingly dosen't work
Can someone point me to how i am going wrong please