Help with AutoCad/FileMaker
I will try to explain as best as possible....
1. I recently upgraded from Small Business Server 2003 to SBS 2011
2. When doing this we upgraded our FileMaker Server and FileMaker Pro to FileMaker 12
3. Databases converted with no issues or errors
4. Previously, we would create drawings in Autocad, save them into a "Drawings Database"...if we double clicked those drawings they would open into AutoCad
5. Drawings created before the swithover still open in AutoCad no problem
6. Drawings created after the switch over no longer do anything when double clicked on...meaning nothing happens at all, they do not open in AutoCad or any other program.
I cannot figure out what the problem can be....any help would be greatly appreciated....