I made clones (inluding all records) of my databases (have been doing this for years) and renamed them. But when I change the cloned database it changes the original one too. I don't know why. All my databases are sitting on a separate server and are shared. It is a complete financial system for each fiscal year. I made clones of all fY 2010 databases and changed the names to FY 2011. I keep the records because account codes, account numbers and blanket order vendors and information remain the same year to year. So I just delete the old expenses and start fresh in the new fiscal year. I recently upgraded to FM 11. Help!