There are many ways to do what you ask, but a simple trial test would be to create 10* 7 * 25 = 1750 records with some fields like...
Sold ( yes/no ) radion button format
1) Generate the records on an Inialization script using a Loop.
2) Create a List Layout for Sales for all Tickets that Sold = No
3) Set Status as Sold = Yes
That is a simple look. You might add fields that can calculate adjacent seating...row above, row below and seats on same row.
Find tickets based on quanty groups like a Party of 6.
Graphical view of Un Sold area..
On and on...
As someone with no programming knowledge or experience of Filemaker si this easy enough to do or will I struggle, is there atutorial video anywhere that would help?
The internet is full of tutorials on Youtube. Hard for me to tell you.
1) Do you have computer programming basic training?
2) Can you program a Spread sheet program like Excel or Numbers?
3) Have you done grahics programming.?
4) Do terms like Scripts, Loops, fields, Boolean Logic scare you?
We all started somewhere, but FMP is a high level interpreter type language that is designed to Manage Record Keeping like a File system. It is not a word processor or spread sheet or graphics design, but can do some of those functions.
Google FileMaker turtorial for beginners...