Help with script please
Hello, I am using FileMaker Pro 12 on Windows XP. I am having some difficulty trying to make my script work as shown in the screen-shot below.
I am trying to perform a find such that the following happens:
1. It goes to layout: Find Emergency Contacts which come from the Emergency Contacts table;
2. Enters Find Mode;
3. Set Field - Personnel::Service that equals "Army";
4. Set Field - EmergencyContacts::RelatedToEmployeeID for all RelatedToEmployeeIDs that are less than 8510000
5. Perform the Find.
6. The field type of RelatedToEmployeeID is: Text. That is because some of the RelatedToEmployeeIDs have alpha-numeric characters in them.
7. I am unable to get Step 4 (shown above) to work properly. Step 3 (shown above) works fine.
I do not know how to script FileMaker to find RelatedToEmployeeIDs that have a value less than 8510000.
Could some one please be kind enough to help me get my script to work properly?
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.