AnsweredAssumed Answered

Help with summing records from multiple portals

Question asked by MichaelPalma on Jan 28, 2013
Latest reply on Jan 31, 2013 by MichaelPalma

Title

Help with summing records from multiple portals

I have multiple portals that are used to sort records for individual sports events. Each portal is used to 'rank' the players and is working as expected. The problem I can't quite get my head around is adding these records together to get a 'total rank' for each participant. I don't want the 'place' (1,2,3,4) I want the total points. Below is and example;

Field Day
                    Participant ID                     Event 1                     Event 2                     Event 3                     Total
                    1                     2                     1                     1                     4
                    2                     1                     3                     2                     6
                    3                     4                     4                     4                     12
                    4                     3                     2                     3                     8

Each event is actualy a calculation of many records (amller events) so that is why I'm using portals to sort them. So how would I get the final 'Total' column? I cannot figure out a way to get the 'Rank' out of each portal.

Outcomes