HELP! Index missing issue
I accidently changed a my client field to reference a field from another table (I thought the client field was no longer being used) and this broke all the table's relationships to the others. The field itself was never part of relationship but the contract number refered to the client field via a calculation to automatically output a contract number. This obviously broke the contract number calculation and all related records. I forgot I used a script trigger to assign the client names to it.
Once I realized what I did I removed the calculation I added to the client field and (at least I think I did) brought it back to it's original state (simply a text feild) That being said I assumed all data that used to be in the field was lost which caused all related records to show <index missing>. I then went through all the records and input the clientId once again, in hopes that the trigger repopulates the client field but all related records still show <index missing>. This is a fully functional system, I need a fix ASAP!!!! I don't know what to do from here.