3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 5, 2010 4:42 AM by comment_1

help! new user needing help

geronimo_1

Title

help! new user needing help

hi

I have created a database as to manage my clients.

I need to invoice them and therefore need to relationate my database of clients to the one of products and to the invoice! how can I do that?

please help as it is for a new venture that I am trying to set up and need this program to carry on and get an income!

thanks guys!

geronimo060765

• 1. Re: help! new user needing help
          davidanders

You have a client database. The clients are static and have a unique ID number that is entered or automatically entered.

You have invoices. A client can have multiple invoices. Each invoice has a unique InvID number that is entered or automatically entered.

The ClientID is related to InvoiceClientID and is entered manually.

Do the invoices contain InvoiceLineItems that can be one or two or many. If so, then that is another Table or Database. The InvoiceLineItems would have a unique ID number related to InvoiceIDNumber.

What is true about the above assumptions?

• 2. Re: help! new user needing help
            geronimo_1

First of all thanks a lot!

Yes I have created my client database with automatic id number.

Yes I have created invoice and client can have multiple invoices and each with unique automatically entered number.

I cannot o have not been able to relate the client id to the invoice client id.

The invoice can have manyinvoice line item that I must as well link to the productlisting database.

Thanks 

• 3. Re: help! new user needing help
              comment_1

See if this can help:

Basic Invoices Demo