2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 1, 2012 8:25 AM by brian.curran

Hi, I'm looking for advice on how best to achieve the following: We provide security visits...

brian.curran

Hi,
           I'm looking for advice on how best to achieve the following:

We provide security visits to customer premises and would like to log the number of visits, the times, how long they should take etc.

A simple customer visit schedule may be 2 random vists per night between 20:00 and 05:00 and of 10 minutes duration for each visit. This is to occur 7 nights p/w indefinitely.

A complex customer visit schedule may have differing numbers of visits on weekends for example. These might be 30 minutes whereas the mid-week visits might be 15 minutes etc. Extra visits may be required on Bank/Public Holidays and certain visits might need to be at a certain time such as 18:55

Ideally, I would like to log the 'contracted' visits as a standard schedule but have the ability to jump in and change any number of visits as a one off occurrence or maybe for a period of 3 days, 2 weeks etc.

If I was using MS Outlook, I would simply add recurring appointments but I'm not sure how to do something similar in FM Pro 12.

Also, the security officer would need the ability to 'tick' visits off as and when he completes them to record a date and time stamp report.

Any suggestions would be great, I realise that I'm asking for quite a bit here :)

Thanks
           Brian.