2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 15, 2010 7:26 PM by JoshBeniston

Hi, I Hope I am posting in the correct area. I am currently using the trial feature of Filemaker Pro...

JoshBeniston

Hi, I Hope I am posting in the correct area. I am currently using the trial feature of Filemaker Pro 11. The reason for trying it is two main areas. First is my wife has just started her own business and is insisting on managing the business using mac's (I did train her well ;) )

The main part of the business is keeping records on her clients. With beauty therapists they keep records of each person (normal CRM details like name, DOB, address, phone etc however they also keep a track record of treatment history, sort of like a doctor and also purchase history. I downloaded a free template that came in the business solutions they offer, this offers virtually everything I need except I need to add on a tab that offers the history and purchase history, I tried adding a layout however it was not linked to each individual person.

The second area that is not really urgent but would be a love to have is with the colors and backgrounds used on filemaker, can i add my own? For example, the pattern that is used on the website would be great to have on filemaker to give a consistent feel. Any help or direction would be really appreciated and can supply more info on request including screen shots etc.