AnsweredAssumed Answered

Horizontal Bar Graph sort reversed?

Question asked by marysays on Jul 9, 2015
Latest reply on Jul 9, 2015 by philmodjunk

Title

Horizontal Bar Graph sort reversed?

Hello, this is my first post. I made a layout that shows sales by country, using a sales total summary field sorted by bill-to country. The sort order is ascending, in other words Argentina -> Venezuela.

The layout starts with a horizontal bar graph in the leading grand summary, where the y-axis is the countries. Then there's a list of the values by country (sub-summary layout part, when sorted by bill-to country), then a pie graph in the trailing grand summary. 

The problem is, my bar graph is upside-down. Even though the data is sorted in ascending order, the top of the graph is Venezuela, and Argentina is down by the x-axis. I guess this makes some sense, since it's treating Argentina as a low value. But visually it's backwards, because it is the reverse order of the list and the pie graph (which has Argentina at 12:00 and proceeds alphabetically clockwise).

Does anyone have any suggestions? Can I flip the bar graph in chart setup, without having to change the sort order and screw up the rest of my layout?

Thanks so much,

Mary

Outcomes