1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 14, 2013 1:26 PM by philmodjunk

How can I "Send Mail" to multiple Specified Fields?

gregew

Title

How can I "Send Mail" to multiple Specified Fields?

Is it possible to Send Mail (e-mail) to addresses found in more than one Field?  I successfully send mail all the time; however, I find it a pain to have to go back and re-specify a different email field to send the same message to a different batch of people.  Using the semi-colon or carriage return technique used when actual email addresses are entered doesn't work in this case.

If a Calculation of some sort would work, that I might be able to figure out; however, I'm too inexperienced in Scripts if that's what it would take to accomplish this goal.  (That is, unless some hero emerged to send me a template!)

Best,

Greg EplerWood

Burlington, Vermont, USA

• 1. Re: How can I "Send Mail" to multiple Specified Fields?
          philmodjunk

I find it a pain to have to go back and re-specify a different email field to send the same message to a different batch of people.

Can you describe that in more detail? What exactly do you mean by "re-specify a different email field"?

Generally speaking, it make more sense to put each email address in its own record rather than in different fields.