2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 29, 2015 12:01 AM by arminius

How can i make a calendar week

arminius

Title

How can i make a calendar week

Hello,

we have here in our company different calendar weeks. How can i make a new calendar week.

f.e. Week 1 of the year starts Monday 1.1 

in my company the Monday 1.1 is week 50

All data that i have here has the ID on the week field. Now i have a new data with dates. I need in a portal a function where i can enter a start week and a end week. the portals must show only this records. Also i need a chart that shows the contain of the filtered portal.

any idea?

Armin

• 1. Re: How can i make a calendar week
          philmodjunk

can't quite follow your description of this problem.

f.e. Week 1 of the year starts Monday 1.1 

What does "1.1" mean? January first?

in my company the Monday 1.1 is week 50

But that seems to contradict your first statement. How can Week 1 of the year also be Week 50? Do you mean that it's week 1 of the calendar (First week of January) but the 50th week of your fiscal year?

Now i have a new data with dates. I need in a portal a function where i can enter a start week and a end week. the portals must show only this records.

And what records would those be? What would one record in the portal represent? By "start week" and "end week" do you mean that you want to enter a 3 and 7 to see all records from Week 3 to Week 7?

Also i need a chart that shows the contain of the filtered portal.

There are many possible charts, what chart did you have in mind?

• 2. Re: How can i make a calendar week
            arminius

Hi Phil,

my businessyear starts not on 1.january.
            The year starts in my case on 15.12.14 (week 1). Currently i show in a portal the whole year of a sales person. In the portal i have produkts with sales figures. This figures must be also shown in a chart.

Now i need a filter, where i can enter the week f.e Week 2 and the portal must then show only the results from this person and this week. Or a timeframe from week 1 to week 10.

This sales figures are only a index of our sales. Now i must add also the finanicial figures to the sales figures. These figures are with normal dates. Now i need a relationship that says that this dates are in my business week.

f.e.

Week 1, year 2014, product 1= 10.000, product 2=5000
            financial figures says:
            15.12.2014, product 1= 1.000
            16.12.2014, product 2= 1.000
            17.12.2014, product 1= 5.000, product 2=4000
            18.12.2014, product 1= 1.000

So the sum is product 1=7000 and product 2=5000. Here i have now a difference to the information that i have received from the sales person. This must be visible in a chart and the portal

The filter must be able to choose the week, the year and the product. The Chart should look like this The green is the figures that i receive from the sales person. The Blue is the financial figures. Here we have now a difference!

regards

Armin