AnsweredAssumed Answered

How Do I Build a Report Based on a Single Criteria Relationship

Question asked by KandraScott on Dec 17, 2014
Latest reply on Dec 19, 2014 by KandraScott

Title

How Do I Build a Report Based on a Single Criteria Relationship

Hello,

I have a created a single criteria relationship.  Corporate Account Class to Corporate Account Class.

I included a screen shot below.

Table one Corporate Accounts contains all of the Account numbers that belong to A Corporate Account Class.

Table two Corporate Accounts Pricing contains all of the Pricing for a SKU within a Corporate Account Class. 

I have a portal on my Corporate Accounts layout.  The portal is based on the Corporate Accounts Pricing table.

The portal comes out perfectly.  A list of all the chemicals sold to that account number and the correct price.

The problems is I can't get a report that prints this information.

If I set up a report based on Corporate Account Pricing.  All of the SKUs are listed, but only for 1 account per Corporate Account Class.

So lets say Corporate Account Class ARG has 4 accounts under it.  

Only the set of chemicals for account 195 prints on the report.

If I base the Report on the the Corporate Accounts table. All 4 accounts print, 195, 196, 198, and 199 but it only shows the first SKU 1347-5150 for the Class repeated. There are 9 other SKUs that should be listed.

How can I get the report to show all the Account #s and SKUs.

I even tried just an Excel export of all the Fields on the Corporate Accounts layout.

That printed all the SKUs, but every line between each Account # in the Account Number column was blank.

There are too many of these to copy and paste the missing information in.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Single-Relationship.jpg

Outcomes