AnsweredAssumed Answered

How to assign functions to radio buttons..?

Question asked by hanstrager on Mar 14, 2013
Latest reply on Mar 15, 2013 by hanstrager

Title

How to assign functions to radio buttons..?

Im trying to make a small aplication to keep track of reciepts. Some times I have reciept in various currencies, i need to have converted into one currency so i can make full overviews of spending etc.

sofar I've made:

1 set of radiobuttons with the following value list:

Pounds
     Euros
     Dollars

3 global fields called: ConversionDollar, ConversionEuro & ConversionPound

1 number field called: TotalAmountReceipt

1 calculation field called: TotalAmount

What I can't figure out how to do, is when i put in the amount from my receipt in my field called "TotalAmount". I need to push one of the radiobuttons depending what currency is stated on the receipts and then based on one of my 3 currency conversions in my global fields, calculate how much the thing is in the field called "TotalAmount"

Further more i want it to change the color of the text depending, if it's in dollar, euros or pounds.

sofar i have the following calculation in my calculation field "TotalAmount":

Case ( If (currency buttons = "Euros" ; TotalAmountReceipt * Globals::ConversionEuro) ;  If (currency buttons = "Dollars" ; TotalAmountReceipt * Globals::ConversionDollar) ; If (currency buttons = "Pounds" ; TotalAmountReceipt * Globals::ConversionPound) )

for whatever reason only the pund button is working, and I'm not sure how to approach the differetent color challenge..? does anyone know if this is possible..?

Help Please...

Outcomes