4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 2, 2011 3:49 PM by DianeJohnson

How to display only records in a table based on whether a field is empty or not.

DianeJohnson

Title

How to display only records in a table based on whether a field is empty or not.

I am sure I am missing something sooooo obvious, but I cannot for the life of me figure out the solution.

So I have a table that contains information on several candidates for tracking during the interview and hiring process. As an individual progresses, eventually they are assigned to a requisition that will they will eventually be hired against. 

I want to create a table occurrence that will display only those records that have a requisition number assigned, and another table occurrence that will display only those records that does not have a requisition assigned, meaning the field is empty.

Just a note, I do NOT want to use a portal to filter because I want the list view. It's prettier.

How do I create table occurrances to filter data based on whether a field is empty or not. Am I being a ditz?

Phil, if you are out there, I KNOW you are going to have the answer for this.

Thank you

Diane