How to handle System Administration fields ?
- I am developing an application that will handle more than 50 tables + 100 occurrences of tables (which means a very crowdie diagram)…
- Each record in these tables, in addition to their normal fields, contains the same 20 “administration fields” which are there only for application and object maintenance.
- From a system administrator point-of-view it seems very cumbersome to check in each of those tables if there are actions to be taken.
- More, if a new administrative fields is required, I have to make changes in all tables and layouts that are already developed.
- Can I solve that type of problem with global fields ?
- If not, is there a “traditional approach” to handle these types of problems ?