2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 6, 2011 6:45 AM by MarkPeters

How to I make multiple rows of portal fields? (vertically)

MarkPeters

Title

How to I make multiple rows of portal fields? (vertically)

I'm using a portal to show related records from a different table, but when I setup a portal, all the fields I select are lined up in just one single row horizontally.  

Like 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9

When I would like for it to look like this:

This seems like an easy question but I cant find how to do it nor find answers googling.  Thanks

Screen_shot_2011-07-05_at_6.27.05_PM.png

• 1. Re: How to I make multiple rows of portal fields? (vertically)
          DillipKumarMahapatra

Yes, What you have to do is that just extend the rows of the portal to a certain height, so that it can contain all fields in a single row. Just put those fields in the top row in the order you want of the portal horizontally i.e. Field 1 Field 2 and Field3 in  the portal. Below that Field4 Field5 Field6 and below that Field7 Field8 and Field9.

So it will look like bel

Row 2

Row 1

Field 1                                     Field 2                         Field 3

Field 4                                     Field 5                         Field 6

Field 7                                     Field 8                         Field 9

• 2. Re: How to I make multiple rows of portal fields? (vertically)
            MarkPeters

thanks for the reply

i just discovered the "Arrange & Align" tools on the inspector which helps a ton with this arranging stuff.