This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
- Go To Manage | Database | Relationships.
- Click the button in the bottom left corner to add a new table occurrence.
- Select "Add FileMaker Datasource" from the drop down.
- Find your external file and open it.
- Select the Purple table.
- You've now added a table occurrence to this external table to your file and you can now treat this table like you would any other table in your file. You can link other table occurrences to it and you can create a layout based on it to show the records in it.