2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 10, 2009 6:18 AM by TSGal

how to set layout order in Filemaker 10?

AEH

Title

how to set layout order in Filemaker 10?

FM 9 had an option to "set layout order" under "layouts", but I do not see it there in FM 10.  Has it been moved somewhere?  How do I reorder my layouts?

On a related note, it is frustrating that the only way to get to a newly created layout is to scroll through the LONG list of layouts.  Is there no way to see the whole list of layouts at once, displayed across the screen in multiple columns for example, so I could just click on the one I want?

AEH

• 1. Re: how to set layout order in Filemaker 10?
          philmodjunk

To change layout order, select Manage | Layouts... from the File menu.

"Is there no way to see the whole list of layouts at once, displayed across the screen in multiple columns for example, so I could just click on the one I want?"

Not as far as I know. That would be a nice feature in a future version of Filemaker. Others have also suggested being able to manage layouts the way we can manage scripts by adding folders and a "find" tool.

• 2. Re: how to set layout order in Filemaker 10?
            TSGal

AEH:

Thank you for your post.

The answer by PhilModJunk is correct (Thank you!).

Please enter your suggestion (displaying layouts in multiple columns) into our Feature Suggestion web form at:

http://www.filemaker.com/company/feature_request.html

Although I could easily copy your suggestion and paste it into the web form, there are additional questions that only you can answer.

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc.