3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 22, 2012 10:46 AM by philmodjunk

I always wondered if there was a way to have a header show on every layout, instead of having to...

JCPython

I always wondered if there was a way to have a header show on every layout, instead of having to copy and paste it to every layout and when it came time to change i had to change whatever on every layout, lots of work, so when i read the info below and seen that title header only appears on a single layout but header is supposed to show on all layouts, i wonder why it doesnt for me, any info on why maybe im not seeing my header on all my new layouts?

Title header: Appears only once at the top of the first screen or page and replaces the normal header (if one is specified). In reports, can be used to print a separate title page. You can have only one title header in a layout.
      Any fields in the title header preview and print data from the first record in the found set.
      Header: Appears at the top of every screen or page (unless you add a title header, which supersedes the header on the first page). Use for titles or column headings (in columnar reports). You can have only one header in a layout.