9 Replies Latest reply on Aug 7, 2015 9:29 AM by philmodjunk

I am new to FileMaker Pro and building databases, for that matter. I am building a database that...

staljunk

I am new to FileMaker Pro and building databases, for that matter. I am building a database that tracks power of attorneys, defendants and co-signers.

Per the request of the client, I have the power, defendant, and the co-signer information on one layout. The power and defendant information is displaying tying out correctly, but I cannot get the co-signer information to display. I am using a portal for the co-signer information, but just the Co-signer ID and the collateral display (which display from the joiner table). Nothing will display in the form view from the co-signer table, but cosigner information is displaying in table view.

I have tables for all three plus one "joiner" table between the powers and the co-signers. The way it works is: each power of attorney only has one defendant listed, but can have multiple co-signers. Each co-s can be on multiple powers as well as defendants. Each defendant can have many different co-signers, especially if they have several powers. Below is a screenshot of how I have my relationships setup.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks

Form_Layout.jpg