6 Replies Latest reply on Dec 19, 2014 3:56 PM by JanMoreland

I have a couple of questions about charts. 1) Earlier, I was successful generating a line chart...

JanMoreland

I have a couple of questions about charts.

1) Earlier, I was successful generating a line chart using related records. I now have the situation where I have 4 times as many related records to fit into one chart and it seems there must be some limit on the number of related records that will show up in the chart. It looks like it cuts off around 4000 records. Does that sound right?

2) I have since changed my database relationships so I can use my large table (with 8000+ records in it) as the main, current file. I now get all the records to appear in the chart. However, try as I might, I can only get 2 or 3 'y-series' icons to appear on the chart itself. I am sending you a picture of my chart and the Chart setup showing the y-series. I have assigned each a different icon and created a calculation that should result in a hit. The calculation compares the number in the current table with an index number in the related record. If they are equal, an icon should be placed on the chart. I have tried everything I can think of but I never can get all the icons to appear. On a different record (not shown) I got three to appear but I can't come up with any solution.

Thanks,

Jan

Chart_1.jpg