2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 11, 2013 8:37 AM by yvesblache_1

I've a problem with Instant Web Publishing. I've made a database with some field and a container. I...

KevinBalvers

I've a problem with Instant Web Publishing. I've made a database with some field and a container. I made the container Interactive and imported  a video file (.mp4). When i'm trying to share it with others they won't see the video online.

What they see is only a link, when they click on the link the video file will download. But i want that the users see exactly the same screen as i see in FM Pro 12. That means that they see the video in preview mode, and not a link.

I've tried all kinds of files (.mp4/.mov/.m4v/.wmv) in all kind of browsers (Chrome/Internet Explorer/Safari) but nothing works. I've also installed Flip4Mac but it won't succeeded.

Image 2: In Web Publishing

image_2.png

• 1. Re: I've a problem with Instant Web Publishing. I've made a database with some field and a container. I...
          KevinBalvers

This is how i wanned to be showed

• 2. Re: I've a problem with Instant Web Publishing. I've made a database with some field and a container. I...
            yvesblache_1

I have the same issue. It's working locally on my computer with internet explorer 11 but if my friend try to connect remotely, it's not working. They see a static file they can download. I have also try many format but still does not work

Finally I have try remotely with Chrome. Same issue but...If I install the HTML 5 MEDIA PLAYER on Chrome, I do not see the lync anymore, I see what I am supposed to see  (The media player windows) that say buffering. I see this for 2 min then it say READY. But even if I click PLAY, it's not showing... I saw that if I click on option of the black windows media player window, it give me the address of the video. And I see where is the problem, it show the local IP address of my computer 192.168.2.11 instead of my external IP address (76.202.xxx.xxx). If I copy and paste that URl to any web browser and change the local ip with my public IP, it's working.

So I know where is the problem but don't know how to fix it.

I have no Firewall at all (Software or Hardware) and IIS is properly configured. (I see picture but not movies)

Please help